Is there metal in my water??

Yes there are metals in our drinking water. Although some metals are considered good for us to consume there are some known heavy metals which are very toxic for us and they can be found in our drinking water. These include Aluminium, Lead and mercury.

Exposure to these heavy metals through drinking water are especially harmful to children and unborn babies. They can cause physical underdevelopment, cancer, damage to the nervous system, organ damage, reduced energy levels and neurological degeneration.

Exposure to Mercury and Lead specifically can cause autoimmunity in young children. Autoimmunity is when the immune system attacks its own cells leading to Rheumatoid Arthritis, Kidney disease and Nervous system problems. Exposure is also known to cause growth problems, learning difficulties, memory impairment and behavioral problems such as ADD and ADHD.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below